Monday, September 27, 2021

Chinese Language Week - Learning In Lockdown

Hey guys. Today our class did some practising on how to pronounce the numbers 1 - 10 in Chinese! Since I already know how to, here is how to pronounce it. I found this list of information from l-lingo.com.

零

 líng

    zero



一

yī

one


二

èr

two


三

sān

three


四

sì

four


五

wǔ

five


六

liù

six


七

qī

seven


八

bā

eight


九

jiǔ

nine


十

shí

ten

The first one is in Mandarin - 零 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十 

The second one is in Cantonese - The same sequence =  零 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十 

I found some websites that will help you with Chinese and Cantonese:

Mandarin

Cantonese

Here is my pronunciation:

Link

Hope you like it!

Bye bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole. Thanks for the great tips here. I am happy that you included a link. That will be really helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete